Average Length of TW Resume

Subject: Average Length of TW Resume
From: pbw3172 -at- yahoo -dot- com
To: techwr-l
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 11:38:35

It seems that several listers are contractors or have years of experience
in the technical writing field. Because of my contracting history, I have
a long resume. It is almost a full three pages. I do not want to remove
anything on it because I feel that it contains pertinent information
regarding application/software, documentation, and creative knowledge.

Is a three page resume too long under today's standards for a technical
writer with about five years of experience?

Paula
pbw3172 -at- yahoo -dot- com