Re: Sites like Guru.com

Subject: Re: Sites like Guru.com
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharonburton -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 10:06:26 -0800

I am finding that these sites don't provide many real leads, either. The
sites that allow bidding on projects are amazing. People are representing
themselves as technical writers charging $10 an hour. Of course, people are
getting what they pay for but it is difficult to get across to potential
clients that crap is crap, even if it is cheap.

Please don't flame. My thoughts alone.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
909-369-8590
www.anthrobytes.com