RE: Average Length of TW Resume

Subject: RE: Average Length of TW Resume
From: Andrew Becraft <AndrewB -at- ACCINT -dot- COM>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 13:28:03 -0500

Framemaker hadn't been mentioned in this thread yet, so I felt inclined to
do so.

<snip>Consider maintaining several resumes, each one aimed at a
different type of job, and change the content or its emphasis
according to the type of job.</snip>

Solution: Use conditional text in Framemaker!! Fun fun!

-Andrew