RE: Average Length of TW Resume

Subject: RE: Average Length of TW Resume
From: Martha J Davidson <editrix -at- slip -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:38:31 -0800

At 01:28 PM 3/30/00 -0500, Andrew Becraft wrote:

<snip>Consider maintaining several resumes, each one aimed at a
different type of job, and change the content or its emphasis
according to the type of job.</snip>

Solution: Use conditional text in Framemaker!! Fun fun!

This is exactly what I do. That way I can easily create the
two-page summary version, or the three-page detailed version.
I always take copies of both versions to interviews, and I
print each on different colors of paper so I can tell quickly
which is which.

martha

--
Martha Jane {Kolman | Davidson}
Dances With Words

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me,
If I am only for myself, what am I,
If not now, when?"
--Hillel, Mishna, "Sayings of the Fathers," 1:13