RE: Silently screaming

Subject: RE: Silently screaming
From: "Scudder, Beth" <beth_scudder -at- retek -dot- com>
To: "'Robert Heath'" <rheath -at- eGain -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 15:09:12 -0600

One wonders if the friend has *any* experience with technical writing at
all...

Sure, you've got to start somewhere, but that does sound kind of ridiculous.

After all of our discussion of resumes and samples, did the coordinator also
send the friend's resume?

Beth Scudder
Technical Editor/Writer
Retek Inc.