RE: TW's: Unique Traits Required

Subject: RE: TW's: Unique Traits Required
From: "Scudder, Beth" <beth_scudder -at- retek -dot- com>
To: "'Giordano, Connie'" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 15:31:03 -0600

Tara Charter [Charter -dot- Tara -at- mayo -dot- edu] was listing TW traits and
included:

4. Likes cats and Pepsi

Connie Giordano [Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM] mentioned:

BTW--#4 is true of all TWs I've ever met--is it something in the
genes?
(can't vouch for the ones I haven't met)

To which I respond:

I love cats, but my drug of choice is Diet Coke, as it is for most
of the TWs at my company...

We're freaks, I guess.

--Beth Scudder
Technical Editor/Writer