RE: TW's: Unique Traits Required

Subject: RE: TW's: Unique Traits Required
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM, techwr-l digest recipients <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 15:20:13 -0800

"Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM> wrote:

>BTW--#4 is true of all TWs I've ever met--is it something in the
genes?
>(can't vouch for the ones I haven't met)

Hmmn... I am odd: my choices are parrots and fresh ground coffee.

Can't have cats because they're terrified of the parrots (who
mentally and physically abuse them). And my feelings about Pepsi
(and Coke) were summed by an old Bloom County cartoon suggesting
that both "taste like malted battery acid." :-)

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
3015 Aries Place, Burnaby, BC V37 7E8, Canada

"And standing there just as large as life,
A-smiling with his eyes,
He says, 'The part that they forgot to kill
Went on to organize.'"
-"I Dreamt I Saw Joe Hill Last Night"