RE: ...impersonating a technical writer...

Subject: RE: ...impersonating a technical writer...
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- mainsaver -dot- com>
To: "'Kay Robart'" <kay -dot- robart -at- integratedconcepts -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:12:52 -0700

Actually, I think the line is: "It's easier to get forgivness than
permission." At least, that's how I quote it. A (It's equally easy to
*ask* for either one.)

Cheers!

Maggie Secara
secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com

"All the world's a stage, Mick, but some us are dreadfully under-rehearsed."

Renaissance: The Elizabethan World
is at http://ren.dm.net