RE: For MS Word users: a summary of resources

Subject: RE: For MS Word users: a summary of resources
From: "MacLemale, Laura A. (LNG-MBC)" <Laura -dot- A -dot- MacLemale -at- bender -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 10:10:36 -0400

(cross-posted to the Word list)

Hello,

Passing along the following information for any Word users who may be in
need of desk references--

Many thanks to everyone on the Word list who responded to my request for
Word resources.

For anyone interested, here is a summary of recommended resources (in no
particular order):

1 vote for Word 97 Annoyances (Leonhard):

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1565923081/ref=sim_books/002-9121076-
1514618

1 vote for Word 97 Macro and VBA handbook (Hart-Davis):

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/078211962X/qid%3D956152734/sr%3D1-2/1
04-2/002-9121076-1514618

3 votes for Camarda's Word 97 and 2000 books:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0789718529/o/qid=956162278/sr=2-2/002
-9121076-1514618

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0789713985/o/qid=956162278/sr=2-3/002
-9121076-1514618

1 vote for MS Word Field Guide (Nelson):

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1572313250/qid=956162411/sr=1-1/002-9
121076-1514618

1 vote for Running MS Word 2000 (Rubin):

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1572319437/qid=956162522/sr=1-3/002-9
121076-1514618

1 vote for Mastering Word 97/2000 (Mansfield)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0782123147/o/qid=956162545/sr=2-1/002
-9121076-1514618

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0782119263/o/qid=956162545/sr=2-3/002
-9121076-1514618

I hope this information is as helpful for you as it was for us. We will be
deciding on our purchase soon. Our recent experiences with Word doc sets
indicate that a definitive desk reference will come in handy.

Have a good day!

Regards,
Laura A. MacLemale
Technical Communications Coordinator
Matthew Bender, part of LEXIS Publishing
1275 Broadway
Albany, NY 12204
Phone (518) 487-3465
Fax (518) 487-3681
Laura -dot- A -dot- MacLemale -at- bender -dot- com