PDF from Word Arial font problem

Subject: PDF from Word Arial font problem
From: "McDonald, Nancy A." <NMcDonal -at- wcom -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 17:23:44 -0400

I installed Adobe Acrobat 4 today. I am working in Word97, and Win95, and
am trying to create PDFs from the Word docs, although after the distiller
compilation, I get a message that says, "can't find Arial BoldMT font" and
all my headings have disappeared. (I have Arial in both Word and in
FrameMaker, which I also have but cannot use yet.) I can't find any info
from the HELP, and have some sneaking suspicion we've discussed this
somewhere in the dim past, but cannot remember, or find, and of course, as
usual, the work should have been done yesterday...

Solutions?

Nancy A. McDonald
Sr. Project Manager
Global Hosting Operations Analysis & Doc Team
UUNET: an MCI WorldCom Company
5000 Britton Road
Hilliard, OH 43026
PH: 614.723.4947