Re: FWD: Good Company Fit

Subject: Re: FWD: Good Company Fit
From: "Theresa Jones" <tjones95 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 08:36:38 CDT

One of the best resources for information on questions you can ask a company is on the Techwr-l site. These are located at: http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/questions.html
I like to ask about upcoming projects, and what my projects would be at first if I were to get the position. Continue with questions about deadlines, review cycles and processes, how often they create new manuals vs. updating current manuals. These types of questions show your interest in the company and more importantly, your interest in the profession while of course, answering your questions about how the department works.
Unfortunately, they don't work every time. A great liar can easily can get around even the most pointed questions in an interview. Trust me, I worked for satan too. Satan is always the perfect manager in an interview. It's only after you're hooked in that you realize what a wolf in sheep's clothing they are.
Good luck to you!
Theresa