RE: Advice for Job Seekers

Subject: RE: Advice for Job Seekers
From: salatas <salatas -at- micron -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 09:00:10 -0600

Carol Anne Wall wrote:

>about their "greatest weakness".

<snip>

>Nowadays, I'd have to answer: "Chocolate and a demitasse of good expresso"

Response:

I used a similar answer once: "Chocolate and good coffee." I got the job. I
think this kind of answer may also fill the needs of the hiring manager who
wants to see a little personality and humor. It might also fill the needs of
a manager who wants to round out a team of writers who drink cold, fizzy
beverages. :)

Salette Latas
salatas -at- micron -dot- com