RE: cost of information

Subject: RE: cost of information
From: Kay Robart <kay -dot- robart -at- integratedconcepts -dot- com>
To: Stephanie -dot- Barton -at- eddiebauer -dot- com, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 13:51:12 -0500

I suggest that you write a letter to the company CEO (copied to the
VP of Sales) pointing out that if this is the response everyone is getting
to requests for technical details about products, you are surprised that
they are managing to make any sales. It would be really interesting to hear
what
happens next. It sounds like some people in the company are using the
web site to avoid doing their jobs.

Kay Robart