Re: Screen Capture question

Subject: Re: Screen Capture question
From: Roger Bell <RBell -at- OptioSoftware -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, cwoolly -at- aignetplex -dot- com
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 09:21:04 -0400

Is this an ASCII screen within Windows, DOS, UNIX, AS/400, at the boot-up
POST level, etc.? Alt-Print Screen will work in Windows. But there are
great screen capture programs such as HyperSnap-DX Pro (that I use) that do
a much better job.

As I recall from the days of yore, PrintScreen alone in DOS. I'm sure
someone will correct me on this if I am wrong.

Good luck.

---------
Subject: Screen Capture question

This may sound like an elementary question, but I have to ask it. I am
trying to capture an ASCII screen. I've tried print screen, but it
doesn't capture anything. I've used several screen capture tools, and
they aren't working either. Any suggestions?