Anyone have a .ps macro for Word?

Subject: Anyone have a .ps macro for Word?
From: Roger Bell <RBell -at- OptioSoftware -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 09:14:57 -0400

From Word 97, I typically print to postscript files with Acrobat Distiller.
The Word dialog box displays, asking me the name of the print file and
defaulting to a .prn extension.

I am looking for a Word macro that will automate this. My preference is
that the macro take the existing .doc file name and create a postscript file
with a .ps extension in the same directory as the .doc file. I have tried
to record such a macro, but my macro creating skills are not very good.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Roger Bell
Technical Writer
Optio Software, Inc.
http://www.optiosoftware.com/
E-mail: mailto:rbell -at- optiosoftware -dot- com
Telephone: +1.770.576.3718