Re: Of Mice and Morons

Subject: Re: Of Mice and Morons
From: Mike Starr <writstar -at- wi -dot- net>
To: intrepid_es -at- yahoo -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 10:09:56 -0500

you say...
> EVERYBODY is a moron in some way. It is just flaky nonsense to assume everybody
> deserves respect. Most people don't. They deserve to be whacked in the head
> with a dead fish for their intense stupidity. You do not get respect because
> you walk in the door or have genitals. Respect is EARNED through talent,
> accomplishment, and commitment - and some other stuff on a Successories poster.

I think I must tell someone at least once a week that the biggest part of
my job is to be a professional "clueless idiot". I've always said that
it's my job to anticipate all the really dumb things someone can do
with/to the product I'm working on and to answer all the questions that a
moron could possibly ask. Better that I should do that than tech support
should have to answer the call from the bowb who needed a replacement for
the "cup-holder" on his computer.

Mike
--
Mike Starr WriteStarr Information Services
Technical Writer - Online Help Developer - Technical Illustrator