Single-sourcing, FM6.0, etc.

Subject: Single-sourcing, FM6.0, etc.
From: "Joo Khim TAN" <jktan -at- ctl -dot- creative -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 09:38:43 +0800

Hi!

I apologize if this seems to be a old topic revisited.

My company is currently looking into single-sourcing solutions and if
possible, to use HTML as the key solution for print, online and web docs.
An ideal solution could well be a HTML editor with DTP and online help
features.

I learnt recently that FM6 will have Quadralay Webworks integrated. Have
any one of you taken a look? Do you think that this might provide the
solution we are looking for?

Thank you.

Josephine Tan Joo Khim