Re: Acrobat 4.05 error message

Subject: Re: Acrobat 4.05 error message
From: prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch
To: techwr-l
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 11:8:47

Heather,

I believe to remember reading in AcroBuddies or on another mailing list,
that Acrobat 4.05 installs a new AdobePS printer driver behind your back.
This printer driver seems to have some bugs previnting proper output from
Framemaker. In the meantime, Adobe made available a newer version of
AdobePS which should work.

As said, I can't remember the date when the message came through, but you
could check on Acrobuddies (http://www.acrobuddies.com) and search for
messages by Dov Isaacs. Then follow the links to the Adobe site and get
this newest printer driver version. Or, you could try to find references to
it directly on the Adobe website.

Hope, this can help.

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering
Low Paper workflows, Smart documents, PDF forms
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Phone: +41 1 700 29 21
Fax: +41 1 700 20 37
e-mail: mailto:prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch
http://www.prodok.ch

[ Building Bridges for Information ]