Re: The 10,000 Mile Telecommute

Subject: Re: The 10,000 Mile Telecommute
From: Jean Weber <jean -at- wrevenge -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 13:45:04 +1000

Many thanks to Elna for reminding me of Steve Roberts! My partner and I have been reading his stuff for many years, starting way back in Steve's early days. Very inspiring, not that you'd get _me_ on a bicycle for a long trip <grin>.

Steve's website is http://www.microship.com

Cheers, Jean
Jean Hollis Weber
mailto:jean -at- wrevenge -dot- com -dot- au
The Technical Editors' Eyrie http://www.wrevenge.com.au/
Avalook at Australia Travel site: http://www.avalook.com.au/

At 09:48 4/11/00 -0700, Elna Tymes wrote:

One of the first of these nomads is Steve Roberts, who bicycled around North
America over the course of several years carrying more computing power than
most people have in an office. I've forgotten his URL <snip> In the last
couple of years he's focused his energies on applying the same technologies to
floating vehicles.