Re: Interesting Product Review

Subject: Re: Interesting Product Review
From: "Julian Weiss" <julian -at- isg -dot- co -dot- il>
To: "Brady, Joy" <JBrady -at- alldata -dot- net>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 18:28:18 +0200

> The DEVELOPERS/DESIGNERS can encourage the users to read our manuals by
> making our manuals necessary! ;-)

Sorry to disagree - but the idea of software is NOT to sell documentation.
The less software needs documentation, the better the software. There are,
however, plenty of software products that are too complex to be totally
intuitive - and that's where we come in.

Julian Weiss
Product Education Manager
ISG International Software Group Ltd.
Email: julian -at- isg -dot- co -dot- il
Tel: (972) 4-8559645