Re: On Summer Help

Subject: Re: On Summer Help
From: Elizabeth Ross <beth -at- vcubed -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 17:46:13 -0400

Personnally, I would let them go over a document (paper copy) with a red
pen. Then I would sit down with them and discuss what I would implement or
not and why. If the person showed some aptitude, I would toss greater
challenges to them. If they did not seem interested in learning, I have a
bunch of filing to catch up on.

Cheers!
--
Elizabeth Ross