(no subject)

Subject: (no subject)
From: Serviceinarl -at- aol -dot- com
To: TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 18:51:58 EDT

Help! I've just been given the task of collecting standard outlines for
technical documents, including operations manuals, troubleshooting guides,
configuration manuals, etc. Due to the lack of time, and my bosses stated
interest in standards, could anyone help me quickly get these?

TIA

Darryl Marlow