RE: Web-based application help

Subject: RE: Web-based application help
From: Bill Swallow <bill_swallow -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 10:40:36 -0700 (PDT)

[osama hussein asks:]
I just want to know what is the standard
authoring tool for the Help systems of web-based
applications.
[end original post]

Well, what kind of a Web-based application? What's it
do? How's it used? What is it developed in?

I can rattle off about 20 or so tools that you could
use, but I can't reccommend a single one until I know
what it is you are creating Help for.

http://invites.yahoo.com