Re: Query: Top Ten Things you wish you'd Known...

Subject: Re: Query: Top Ten Things you wish you'd Known...
From: skwpt <skwpt -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 14:49:50 -0700 (PDT)

I could only come up with nine:

1. Java
2. Clear understanding of information systems
architecture
3. EJB
4. Frameworks and design patterns (concepts)
5. Linux
6. Adobe Photoshop
7. Macromedia Flash
8. Adobe Illustrator
9. Macromedia Dreamweaver

Yes, they're all tools, but I completed a master's in
tech writing last summer, so I'm okay with theory and
research techniques.

HTH

http://invites.yahoo.com