RE: Query: Top Ten Things you wish you'd Known...

Subject: RE: Query: Top Ten Things you wish you'd Known...
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 12:31:05 -0700 (PDT)

--- "Rice, Michael" <mrice -at- deltagen -dot- com> wrote:
> whine, whine, whine. come on people, you must have
> better things to do. This
> list seems more concerned with self-affirming chest
> pounding and water
> cooler gripe sessions than with providing
> professional support. Does anybody
> else feel this way?

No, I can't say that I feel that way at all. From
what I've read of this thread, I thought it contained
some useful information for people to consider when
they were starting a new job. I also thought it useful
for those of us who bring new people in as a reminder
of those things that would help get them up to speed
more quickly.

I would say that this thread can SAVE a lot of whining
down the road, if it is properly applied.

(Besides, who you going to whine to if not your
friends? <g>)

=====
Tom Murrell
Senior Technical Writer