Developing "Wizards"

Subject: Developing "Wizards"
From: "Maura Betler" <Maura_Betler -at- g1 -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 9:29 -0400

I know you folks can help me...

My company is working on a description for a new position within the
documentation group. We need someone to work on GUI design, help
systems, and Wizard development. What we have here is a case of only
half-knowledge of what we need/want in a candidate. I am hoping that
someone can help us to learn which questions we should be asking. So:

1) What kind of experience level is needed?

2) What is the skill set needed? Programming (which languages)? Human
factors?

3) If you have ever developed Wizards, what did you do and what tools
were you using (looking for your personal experiences here)?

Thanks so much for any information you can provide.

Maura Betler
Group 1 Software, Inc.

This e-mail reflects the thoughts of the author and not necessarily
those of anyone else at Group 1 or the company itself.
E-mail messages are scanned & cleaned by Sophos AntiVirus Software!