Re: PowerPoint Conversion to PDF

Subject: Re: PowerPoint Conversion to PDF
From: "Teri A. Ward" <taw0200 -at- eeidf002 -dot- ca -dot- boeing -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com, Graham -dot- Brown -at- digital-dispatch -dot- com
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 17:21:35 -0700 (PDT)

> Graham A Brown wrote:

> I am trying to convert a colour powerpoint to a pdf file. The problem is
> that the graphics are not comming in colour. They are all Black and White.
>
> Please let me know what might be the problem is.
>
> I am using windows 2000 and the PowerPoint 97 and distiller 3.0

I'm not using the same versions of the software that
you are, but I've been successful in creating color
PDFs from Powerpoint. When you originally print to a
file to get your PRN file, be sure to uncheck the
box labeled "Black & white" down at the bottom of
the Print dialog.

Hope this helps,

Tammie Ward
Technical Writer