RE: XML Anyone?

Subject: RE: XML Anyone?
From: Dan Emory <danemory -at- primenet -dot- com>
To: Ron Rhodes <RRhodes -at- fourthchannel -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 09:15:30 -0700 (MST)

At 11:43 AM 4/28/00 -0400, Ron Rhodes wrote:
>-------Snip-------------------
>I have found a lot of great sites for XML. But none of them really cover
>how a technical writer could use XML for documentation. Does anyone know of
>any sites that instruct the tech writer on producing XML-based documentation
>that also provide good examples of XML pages, DTDs, and XSL style sheets?
If you're looking for something comprehensive, as it appears from the
breadth of your request, it's not likely you'll find anything worthwhile on
a website.

I strongly recommend "XML Bible by Elliotte Rusty Harold, IDG Books Worldwide,
ISBN: 0-7645-3236-7

This 1000+ page tome is replete with examples, and the companion CD allows
you to play with them. The CD also includes browsers, parsers,
specifications, source code, utilities, and PDFs.
| Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
Voice/Fax: 949-722-8971 E-Mail: danemory -at- primenet -dot- com
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646
majordomo -at- omsys -dot- com with "subscribe framers" (no quotes) in the body.