Re: Know the New Economy

Subject: Re: Know the New Economy
From: Chris Hamilton <cah_91 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Dan Emory <danemory -at- primenet -dot- com>, Techwrl-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 12:58:22 -0700 (PDT)

Dan--

I don't recall Andrew ever saying that you shouldn't
try to improve things. But job one is getting the
documentation out the door. I think that's the point,
but I don't want to speak for Andrew.

And when I send a message to you and not the whole
list, it's because the comments are for you and not
the entire list. In the future, please do not change
that decision for me.

Chris

http://im.yahoo.com/