Re: Good graphics & clip art

Subject: Re: Good graphics & clip art
From: Jeff Hanvey <jewahe -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "J.C. Morel" <jcmorel -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 10:43:30 -0700 (PDT)

Clip art abounds...and there's some pretty high
quality stuff out there.

As far as cd's go, you can go to any office supply or
computer store and buy tons of cds (fairly cheap,
too...I've seen them for as low as $4.99 at Office
Max). Personally, I have the Broderbund Click Art
250,000 collection (something like 12 cd's), Corel's
65,000, and various Softkey stuff, and they're all
good.

Microsoft has a clip art gallery for registered Office
users...just go to their website and click on the
downloads section.

Other sites I've found useful:
http://www.caboodles.com
http://www.clipartconnection.com/

If you need more, just go to yahoo and type in "clip
art." I'll bet a million sites will come up...

HTH

--- "J.C. Morel" <jcmorel -at- hotmail -dot- com> wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> I need to put together some graphics and PowerPoint
> presentations for my
> company. I should mention that I don't know the
> first thing about graphic
> design. I am trying to illustrate our system
> architecture.
>
> I was hoping some of you might recommend a technical
> clip art website or
> cd-rom I could get to help me with some existing
> design objects. I know what
> a PC looks like. I can describe it. I cannot draw
> it. Any and all
> suggestions regarding resources (NOT graphic design
> software) would be most
> appreciated.
>
> Any suggestions? I am, as are all of you, on a
> deadline. Respond offline and
> I'll quickly post a summary to the list.
>
> Regards,
>
> Josée

=====
Jeff Hanvey