Re: Need help with a term

Subject: Re: Need help with a term
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- okvotech -dot- org>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 14:46:29 -0500

> No! No! Not the "Submit" button! I shall never submit!
>
> In other words, banish the "Submit" button forever. May it burn in bad GUI
> hell forever.
>
> Don't believe me? Ask Alan Cooper.

Well, Alan Cooper never tested me*, so to heck with him and his wacky theories.
;-) So, what's wrong with "submit?"

Tracy
*and that's a darn shame... my life would be so much better if the products I
use were tested on me.
Oklahoma Department of Vocational & Technical Education
Stillwater, Oklahoma http://www.okvotech.org/cimc
Give a hoot... read a book