RE: Employee experience dilemma....

Subject: RE: Employee experience dilemma....
From: "Chris Cox" <chris -dot- cox -at- qsipayments -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 08:51:00 +1000

Has anyone given Lisa a copy of the Department Standard(DS) and challenged
her with looking at her own style compared to the DS?

Having been in a similar position to Lisa in the past and having the same
thing done to me, I don't think people are remembering what it was like to
be young and inexperienced. While this may be a large task, how else is she
going to learn and develop the necessary skills.

My advice: Speak to Lisa, not management (or at least first). Provide her
with a printed copy of the DS and ask for her edit of the document. Once
that has been accomplished then sit with Lisa and discuss your own
suggestions and always give reasons for them.

--
Christeen Cox
Technical Author

QSI Payments, Inc

DID: +61-7-3224 9821
Ph: +61-7-3210 2522
Mobile: +61-407-448-414
Fax: +61-7-3210 2566
QSI Payments, Inc
Level 6, Hall Chadwick Centre
46 Edward St (Or GPO Box 159)
BRISBANE, QLD, AUSTRALIA 4000

This message or any part of it is intended solely for the named addressee
and contains privileged and confidential information. If you receive this
message in error please notify QSI Payments, Inc by replying to the sender
and removing the message from your computer.