loggerheads

Subject: loggerheads
From: "Edwin Skau" <eddy_skau -at- mailcity -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 17:15:50 +0530

Yo!

Your inputs will help a worthy cause and allow me to have peace during lunchtime. We had a little dispute over which of the following terms was the right one. I will not influence your opinion by telling you the right one (:->)

Login to
Login at
Log in to
Log in at
Login into
Login onto
Log in onto
Logon at
Log on to
Log on at
Logon into
Logon onto
Log on onto

Yo! Login unto!!

Har de har. Here come the boys in blue. Snigger snigger. Why is everybody looking at me like that?

ed