Re: Master/Slave

Subject: Re: Master/Slave
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- ptc -dot- com>
To: Emru Townsend <etownsen -at- Softimage -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 13:36:18 -0400

Emru Townsend wrote:

> There's a tendency to lump "political correctness" as a monolithic entity,
> where all of its practitioners think the same way and want the same things.

This reminds me -- and I quite agree with you, Emru,
about this issue -- of the characterization of those
with legitimate issues with any particular software
program as conducting a "holy war".

Those who express opinions about the frustrating
aspects of shoddy software are labeled here as
participating in a "holy war". That's an attempt to
disarm the speaker without regard to the legitimacy of
the claim.

Bonnie Granat