Re: Political Correctness (Was Re: Master/Slave)

Subject: Re: Political Correctness (Was Re: Master/Slave)
From: "Peter Lucas" <peterlucas -at- mediaone -dot- net>
To: "Tracy Boyington" <tracy_boyington -at- okvotech -dot- org>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 15:21:41 -0700

Well, I recently purchased a new home, and they no longer call the main
bedroom the "master" bedroom or "master" suite. It's now called the "owner's
suite." At least that's how it is in California. My wife and I found that
somewhat interesting when we first saw the layout of the house.

Peter Lucas
Decade Software Company