converting sound files

Subject: converting sound files
From: Henry Vandelinde <vandelinde -at- wordtek -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 09:37:18 -0400

I'm a pinch away from finishing a manual for a paging system, but we've run
into a snag with the telephone interconnect. The prompts have been recorded
on a Mac and we need them in .WAV form.

The sound guy doesn't know how to convert, the client is panicking, and I
can't finish the manual.

Anyone out here know how to convert Mac sound files to .WAV form?

Thanks,

Henry
Henry Vandelinde, Ph.D.
vandelinde -at- wordtek -dot- com