TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
Ok, in RoboHTML, you want to make a change to the style sheet. Here's how
you do it:
1. Click in the text of any document in the right panel.
2. From the Format menu, choose Style Sheets.
3. In the Edit Style Sheet dialog box, select the style you want to edit
(such as Normal).
4. Click the Edit button.
5. Click the Paragraph tab.
6. Change the Space Below selection to 4pt.
7. Click OK, then OK again to exit. See if you like this spacing between
Pro-Logic & Adjustable Choke
Outsource Documentation and Online Help
Phone: (727) 217-9496
Fax: (801) 217-1117
justin -at- plandac -dot- com <mailto:justin -at- plandac -dot- com> http://www.plandac.com