RoboHelp screws up lists

Subject: RoboHelp screws up lists
From: Tom Huffman <tlhuffman -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 14:53:34 -0400

Has anyone noticed the following about RoboHelp 2000's HTML editor
(which I believe is Front Page Express):

If I create a numbered list in another app, such as Front Page or
Netscape Composer, that looks like this:

1. Click Format > Paragraphs > Designer.
The Paragraph Designer will appear.
2. Click Commands > New Format.
3. Type a new format name.
4. Click Create.
5. Click Update All.

When I import this into RoboHelp's HTML editor, or even just copy/paste,

the formatting gets screwed up and it looks like this:

1. Click Format > Paragraphs > Designer.

The Paragraph Designer will appear.

2. Click Commands > New Format.

3. Type a new format name.

4. Click Create.

5. Click Update All.

By looking at the source code, it's easy to see what's happening.
RoboHelp inserts a bunch of unnecessary paragraph tags that were not in
the original file. I can clean up a lot of this manually (though not all
of it), but
it's a pain.

Anyone noticed this? Any solutions?