Re: Odd FM/PDF behaviour

Subject: Re: Odd FM/PDF behaviour
From: Tom Huffman <tlhuffman -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 10:24:01 -0400

I think just about everyone has found this to be extremely delicate and prone to
unexplained errors. It sounds like a font problem to me. You might try embedding
the fonts.

BTW, the Save As procedure in Frame uses Distiller as well. The only difference
from the manual procedure is that it uses some generic settings, rather than
allowing you to customize the output.

*******