RE: Odd FM/PDF behaviour

Subject: RE: Odd FM/PDF behaviour
From: "Burrows, Pat" <pburrows -at- gnlp -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 09:57:35 -0400

Damien,
I recently had the same problem trying to generate PDFs from Frame documents
containing math equations. The log contained no reason for the error. I
found that when I changed my default printer from my ps printer to
Distiller, the PDF generated fine. I don't really understand why but it
worked.
Hope this helps!
Patricia J. Burrows
Technical Writing Coordinator