Re: Adobe: The Sound of Silence

Subject: Re: Adobe: The Sound of Silence
From: MeBollox <mebollox -at- mail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 12:31:18 -0400 (EDT)

Fellow Frame Users:

Have you noticed that the Adobe people on these lists always chime in with
quick tips and great answers for things that relate to, oh say a TOC or a
Side Head, but when it comes to answering questions about Adobe's attitude
towards Frame, the emails for deafly silent.

I cannot tell you how many times a day I have to argue for Frame. And our
Bloody Engineers bitterly argue for that Microsoft product, because the
whole world uses it. I will say one thing for Microsoft, they do promote ALL
their products, including Word. Seems to me that Frame, like a Tech Pubs
department is nothing more than a stepchild, an afterthought, a pain to deal
with.

Perhaps the real issue is that Adobe has a captive audience when it comes to
Frame. If anyone out there wants to get together and start building a
serious competitor to Frame, please let me know.

iWon.com http://www.iwon.com why wouldn't you?