On-line HELP!

Subject: On-line HELP!
From: "Vanessa Amdurer" <jtkirk34 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 20:51:41 GMT

Hi at about the sixth attempt, and having set up a different e-mail address, this is my first post on the list, so here it goes.

We currently produce our manuals using PageMaker 6.52 then convert them into Pdf's using Acrobat 4.05.

The help files for the software are created using HDK 3.4.

The demand is now for on-line help.

Hdk has the facilities but the time is right to look at what other packages have to offer.

We have the demo version of Robohelp 2000 and I must admit I prefer it to
HDK!

Our main designer would love a package that produced all formats from paper to web!

Is anyone out there going through the same transition?

Or can offer some good advice.

Thanks for your help.
Vanessa

Please reply if possible to e-mail address listed below.
Vanessa Amdurer - Technical Author
Insider Technologies Ltd
Spinnaker Court, Chandlers Point, Broadway, Salford Quays,
Manchester, England, M5 2YR
Web - www.insidertech.co.uk
e-mail - vanessa -dot- amdurer -at- itltech -dot- demon -dot- co -dot- uk
Tel:- +44 (0)161 876 6606