RE: RoboHTML JavaHelp formatting fubars

Subject: RE: RoboHTML JavaHelp formatting fubars
From: "David Knopf" <david -at- knopf -dot- com>
To: "Justin Cascio" <justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 16:03:35 -0700

Justin Cascio wrote:

| If any of you know of any specific formatting issues and
| how to resolve them that apply to this situation, or a technique to use in
| HomeSite, please drop me a note offlist. I'll post a summary in a
| few days.
| Thanks in advance, y'all.

This question would be easier to answer if we knew which version of JavaHelp
and which version of the JDK/JRE are being used for your project. There's a
world of difference between 1.1.8 and 1.3, for example.

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415.550.8367
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

Certified RoboHELP Instructor & Consultant
RoboHELP Community Advisory Board
WebWorks Publisher Certified Trainer