Re: adobe poor representation at conference

Subject: Re: adobe poor representation at conference
From: Marilynne Smith <marilyns -at- qualcomm -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 14:01:19 -0700

At 11:28 AM 5/26/00, Jo Francis Byrd wrote:

Abode was there??!!! I never saw their booth...but then, it was difficult to see ANYONE's
booth, considering the timeframe we had to see any exhibits.

I was VERY disappointed in the exhibits. Not very many there at all - not that I blame anyone
for not bothering to honor us with their presence. The exhibit hours were ridiculous: noon to
6 on Sunday

As we were walking to our rooms when the conference was over, we stopped by the vendor displays for the next conference (not an STC conference). They were supporting proposal writing and similar topics. They had not been invited to be part of the vendors at STC and were disappointed to find that they could have made it a 2 for 1 week. They would have liked to have been there.

Marilynne