Re: estimating the cost of building a web site

Subject: Re: estimating the cost of building a web site
From: Michele Davis <mdavis -at- bitstream -dot- net>
To: Robyn Schell <Robyn_schell -at- dccnet -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 12:51:08 -0500

Oh my! I am JUST re-designing mine. If you are just doing copy and pics. then
not as long as if you were doing hard coding. I fixed my second page and it took
all morning to fix the pics (5 of them), write copy and upload the info. I
think, for what its worth, that the time to page ration would be incredibly
variable.

There are plenty of books and sites for HTML hard-coding info. and those would
prove invaulable, however, I think you need to take the same approach as you do
with creating doco. with SME interviews, etc.

Michele
--
michele e. davis
612-824-3516 voice