RE: Whose action was that, anyway?

Subject: RE: Whose action was that, anyway?
From: KMcLauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com
To: sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 16:00:57 -0400

Righty-o. Tables! I'd forgotten that Word changes all
its own rules inside tables.

I knew y'all were good for something besides entertainment...
Ahem...

Thanks to all who suggested that, both publicly and privately.

For those who suggested borderless... maybe I'll show a border
so that the other users don't get confused and muck it up.

Regards,

/kevin

PS: OK, another hour before the wife and I go see MI-2. Must
get-into/remain-in a properly mindless state...