Re: Whose action was that, anyway?

Subject: Re: Whose action was that, anyway?
From: "Ed Hanson" <edhanson -at- uswest -dot- net>
To: <KMcLauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 16:07:57 -0600

You could do the smart thing and use a Meeting Minutes template that has a
section
for action items already defined and labeled. Then you can number them
sequentially.
Ideally it would include a space specifically for the names of those the
item is assigned
to and the date or time limit allowed to it. That document would then become
part of your
project quality records, assuming you keep such things, and I hope you do.

Ed Hanson
Technical Communicator