Re: Shareware

Subject: Re: Shareware
From: chasity mcwilliams <chas -at- fcs -dot- uga -dot- edu>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 08:36:07 -0700

Thank you to everyone who responded to my request
for help. I have received many great suggestions
on how to get copies of the software I would like
to learn and how to extend the capabilities of MS
Word. One person suggested that I go to the
tucows network and have a look at the shareware
they have. I have done that, and would like to
know if anyone has ever used the program
DocMaker. My higher-ups are willing to invest in
shareware (because of its reasonable pricing),
and if anyone has any suggestions on what I
should be looking for, they would be very much
appreciated.

Chasity

"I quote John Lennon 'I don't believe in the Beatles I just
beleive in me.' Interesting point after all he was the walrus.
I could be the Walrus...I'd still have to bum rides off people
---Ferris Bueller

----
chasity mcwilliams
chas -at- fcs -dot- uga -dot- edu