Re: ADMIN: Revisiting the TECHWR-L Community

Subject: Re: ADMIN: Revisiting the TECHWR-L Community
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: Eric Ray <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 15:33:40 -0500

Wow! A huge thank you to both Eric and Deb for all of your work,
especially for working to assure the continuation of this list. I must
confess that projects have kept me too busy to spend much time perusing
the TECHWR-L site, but it sounds like it's worth taking time for an
extended visit.

Another thank you to everyone who contributed financially, and to the
sponsors of the list (and I point with particular pride to a local
sponsor, Weisner Associates, who signed on day 1 and have been
sponsoring the list ever since). A year ago the future of TECHWR-L
looked iffy, and I for one didn't want to lose this great resource.

And, by the way, thanks to everyone who takes the time to respond to
questions on the list. Although we all have our cranky days, most of the
time the content of the postings is worthwhile and helpful. I'm pleased
when I can be helpful to someone, and humbled by all that I don't know
yet.

Jo

--
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible
warning.

Jo Baer
Senior Technical Writer
TCF Financial Corporation