Re: documentation plan?

Subject: Re: documentation plan?
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: "Jessica N. Lange" <jlange -at- oee -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 11:43:15 -0500

Our department has used a documentation plan for the last year or so,
and we find it very helpful. (Especially me--a notoriously bad
estimator!) At the STC conference, I promised several people to send a
PDF file including a blank doc plan and a completed plan. I plan on
doing that today. Jessica, I'll include you in my distribution list.
Anyone else who's interested: please send me a request off-list, and
I'll get the file off to you too.

Jo

"Jessica N. Lange" wrote:

> I have sometimes seen references by posters here
> to something called a "documentation plan".
>
> Can someone explain to me what this is,
> and/or point me to books or web sites that
> explain it?
>
> (I suspect this is something I already do without
> calling it such, but one never knows, does one?)
>
> thanks
> Jessica

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible
warning.
-- Catherine Aird

Jo Baer
Senior Technical Writer